500 Rs Note: A few months ago, RBI had announced that it would withdraw Rs 2000 notes. Along with this, people were advised to deposit and exchange Rs 2000 notes in the bank by 30 September 2023.
In such a situation, till now more than 90 percent of Rs 2000 notes have been returned to the banks. With this, if we talk about the biggest note in the country, then Rs 500 note will become the biggest note in India.
500 rupee note
Since the largest note is Rs 500, fake notes can also be detected. In such a situation, people will have to do transactions very carefully and people will have to be careful of fake notes. In such a situation, you will have to check whether the Rs 500 note in your pocket is fake. Let us know how you can differentiate between real and fake Rs 500 notes.
It is explained below which will be the original note of Rs 500-
1) Denomination of Rs 500 will be written on the note.
2) The value of Rs 500 will be secretly printed on the note.
3) Five hundred will be written in Devanagari script.
4) There will be a picture of Mahatma Gandhi in the middle.
5) Bharat (in Devanagari) and ‘India’ will be written in small print.
6) There will be a security thread (strip) with the inscriptions ‘Bharat’ (in Devanagari) and ‘RBI’, the color of which also changes. If you bend the note a little, you can see that the color of the security thread will change from green to blue.
7) The guarantee clause, promise clause along with the signature of the Governor and the portrait of Mahatma Gandhi will have the RBI emblem on the right side.
8) The watermark of Mahatma Gandhi’s portrait and electrotype will be (500).
9) There will be a number panel with increasing numbers on the top left and bottom right.
10) At the bottom right, there will be a denomination digit along with the rupee symbol (Rs 500) in color changing ink (green to blue).
11) There will be Ashoka Pillar symbol on the right side.
12) Some features for visually impaired people –
Mahatma Gandhi portrait (4), Ashoka Pillar emblem (11), circular identification mark with Rs 500 microtex on the right side, five angular bleed lines on both left and right sides.
13) On the left it will be written in which year the note was printed.
14) It will be in the shape of Red Fort.
15) The symbolic number in Devanagari will be 500.