How To Apply For Learning Driving License: Are you also planning to get the license sitting at home? Now you can do this. After 18 years, a driving license is required to drive a car or bike.
Before getting your driving license, you will have to get your learning license. You will have to apply for your permanent license within six months of getting the learning license. Now you can apply for your learning license sitting at home.
How to get learning license
1. First of all go to the official website of Transport Ministry https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. Then select your state name. You then click on the option of Apply for Learner License. Here you click on the option to apply through your Aadhaar number. Here you will also have to select how to give the test, whether you will give it from home or by going to the RTO office.
2. Submit Aadhar card information and mobile number. Click to generate OTP. After entering the OTP, click on the terms and conditions box. After that click on the payment mode of the license.
3. You will have to watch a 10-minute video made by the government. Driving instructions are given in it. After watching the video, OTP and password will come on your register number.
5. Fill your form and start taking the test. Keep the front camera of your mobile on and focus on the face. After that complete your test. After passing the test you will have to answer 6 out of 10 questions correctly. Only then will you be able to pass this test.
6. If you fail the test, you will have to retake the test. For this you will have to pay a fee of Rs 50. If you pass the test, you will get a learner’s license in PDF form. You can save it in your phone or take a printout.
8 If you want to get your permanent license made, then you will have to go to the RTO office because your driving test will be conducted there. You have to drive the car. Only after that you will get a permanent license, which will be valid for 20 years.