Ayushman Card Benefits: Many types of government schemes are running in the country. There are different schemes for each class, different for cities, different for rural areas, different schemes with economic benefits, there are also such schemes in which benefits are provided through some goods etc.
One such scheme is ‘Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana-Mukhyamantri Yojana’, which a large number of people have joined and are taking benefits from. In this scheme, Ayushman cards are made for the eligible people and then with this card the card holder can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. So let us know how you can get this card made, so that you can also get the benefit of free treatment.
If you also want to get Ayushman card made, then you can check this list to know for whom Ayushman card can be made…
- This includes first of all those people whose houses are kutcha.
- people who are landless
- People who are daily wage laborers…
- Persons who belong to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe
- who are destitute or tribal
- If you live in a rural area
- If there is any disabled member in their family etc.
- If you are also eligible for the scheme as per the eligibility list, then you can become a beneficiary by applying.
- For this, first of all you have to go to your nearest public service center.
- You have to go here and meet the concerned officer
- Then you have to tell the officer about the application and give the relevant documents.
- After this your documents are verified and your eligibility is also checked.
- After the investigation is found correct, your Ayushman card application is made.