PM Kisan Yojana:There is big news for the beneficiaries waiting for the 12th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana i.e. PM Kisan. Before Diwali.
the Modi government will transfer Rs 2000 this week to the accounts of more than 12 crore farmers across the country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will transfer Rs 16000 crore under the 12th installment to the farmers’ account on October 17, 2022.
According to the official Twitter handle of Common Service Center (CSC), Prime Minister Narendra Modi will release the 12th installment of PM Kisan on October 17, 2022, at 11 am on October 17.Prime Minister Modi will address the ‘PM Kisan Sammelan 2022’ at IARI Pusa, the country’s capital New Delhi’s Fair Ground on October 17.
Also read- This share came down from ₹ 50 to ₹ 3, within 10 months, 1 lakh came down to ₹ 7 thousand, the company in constant disputes
Know why there was delay?
Let us tell you that to prevent irregularities in the scheme, the government has made e-KYC mandatory.The last date for updating e-KYC was kept on August 31.However, the e-KYC of the farmers was not completed, so it was extended.Due to this, there is a delay in getting the money for the 12th installment to the farmers.In such a situation, even if you have not got e-KYC done yet, then go to the website of PM Kisan Yojana and complete your e-KYC today.
Check whether your name is in the list or not?
- First of all go to PM Kisan Portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/.Go to the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer Corner’.
- Here click/tap on Beneficiary List.After doing this a page will open on your screen.
- ere you select your state from the drop-down menu in the state.
- After this select the district in the second tab, the tehsil or sub district in the third, the block in the fourth and the name of your village in the fifth.
- After this, as soon as you click on Get Report, the list of the entire village will be in front of you.