PF Interest Credited Date Confirm: Great news is coming for 7 crore subscribers of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization ie EPFO. The government is soon going to transfer the interest for the financial year 2022 to the account of EPFO account holders.
Let us tell you that this time interest will be available at the rate of 8.1 percent. According to the information received so far, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has calculated the interest received in the PF account in the financial year 2022. Soon it will be transferred to the account of the account holders. This time a total of Rs 72,000 crore deposited in the account of the government will be sent to the account of the employed.
When will the money be transferred?
It is worth noting that last year people had to wait for 6 to 8 months for interest. But, last year due to Covid, the atmosphere was different. This year the government will not delay. According to media reports, interest money can be transferred to the account till July 15. This year’s interest is at the lowest level in 40 years.
1. Know Balance from Missed Call
To check your PF money, you have to give a missed call on 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number. After this, you will get the details of PF through the message of EPFO. Here also it is necessary to have your UAN, PAN and Aadhaar linked.
2. Check Balance Online
1. To check balance online, you have to log on to the EPFO website, click on e-passbook at epfindia.gov.in.
2. Now on clicking on your e-passbook, a new page will come to passbook.epfindia.gov.in.
3. Now here you fill your username (UAN number), password and captcha
4. After filling all the details, you will come to a new page and here you will have to select the member ID.
5. Here you will get your EPF balance on the e-passbook.