SBI Scheme: Rising inflation has made life difficult for common people. From children’s education to food, everything has become expensive. In such a situation, giving good education to the children is a big challenge. In such a situation, SBI has introduced a tremendous scheme to remove your worries. You will get many facilities in this.
SBI introduced a great scheme
SBI Life Insurance has introduced such a scheme for children, in which the tension of the expenses from the education of your children to their marriage will end. There are two schemes under SBI Child Plan Fixed Deposit – first SBI Life – Smart Champ Insurance and second SBI Life – Smart Scholar, by investing in which you can secure the future of your children.
1. SBI Life – Smart Champ Insurance
Under this scheme of SBI Life, you can deposit Rs 1 crore by investing Rs 1 lakh.
If you want, you can invest in it monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually.
– Any person in the age group of 21 to 50 years can buy this scheme.
To buy this plan, the age of the child should be between 0-13 years.
For this the maturity period of the child is 21 years.
– The amount is given annually in 4 annual installments when the child is 18 years old.
– Under this scheme, the investor is paid up to 105 percent of the sum assured in case of an unfortunate accident.
2. SBI Life – Smart Scholar
SBI Life- Smart Scholar is an individual, unit link, non-participating life insurance scheme.
– To invest in this, the age of the parents should be 18 to 57 years.
For this, the age of the child should be 0 to 17 years.
You can invest in this policy from 8 years to 25 years.
– The maturity period of the child is 18 to 25 years
– The maturity period of the parents is 65 years.
In this scheme, you can withdraw money at the time of emergency.
In this too, you are also given accident insurance.
In this you also get the benefit of tax.