Aadhaar Card Latest News: There is important news for Aadhar card users. Now you can download your Aadhar card even without registered mobile number. Earlier, users needed a registered mobile number linked to Aadhaar to download the Aadhaar card. Without this, the Aadhar card could not be downloaded without the registered mobile number.
Good news for Aadhar users
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which issues Aadhaar, has announced that you can now download Aadhaar card even without a registered mobile number. This step has been taken to help those who have not registered their mobile number, or are facing any problem in downloading the card from their number. Actually, let’s know how you can download Aadhar card without mobile number.
Know the easy process to download Aadhaar
1. First of all go to the official website of UIDAI and tap on ‘My Aadhaar’.
2. Now click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
3. Now you will be asked to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number here.
4. Here you can also enter 16 digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) instead of Aadhaar number.
5. After this process, enter the security or captcha code given to you.
6. If you want to download the card without registered mobile number, click on the option ‘My mobile number is not registered’.
7. Now enter your alternate number or unregistered mobile number.
8. Now click on ‘Send OTP’
9. Now One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the alternate number entered by you.
10. Next, you click on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ checkbox and then finally click on ‘Submit’.
11. Now you will be redirected to a new page.
12. For the verification of reprinting, you will get the option of preview Aadhaar letter here.
13. After this you select the option of ‘Make Payment’.