Atal Pension Scheme: The government is running many schemes to encourage people towards investment. One of these schemes is Atal Pension Scheme. From the name of this scheme itself it can be understood that in this the investor gets the benefit of pension. Let us know how to register in this scheme?
Every person wants his income to continue even after retirement. In such a situation, he invests in many investment plans right from the time of his job. The government is also running many schemes to promote investment. One of these schemes is Atal Pension Scheme.
In this scheme, the investor gets the benefit of pension after the maturity of the scheme. People between 18 to 40 years of age can invest in this scheme.
To ease the process of registration in Atal Pension Yojana, PFRDA has issued a circular. According to this circular, now the process of application under this scheme has been simplified. Let us know how you can apply online for this scheme.
You can apply through eAPY
PFRDA has issued a circular on 31 January 2024. According to this circular, to make registration in this scheme easier, the Central Record Keeping Agency Protean e-Governance (PCRA) has launched eAPY.
By registering through eAPY, people will save a lot of time because now there will be no need to go to the bank to apply for the scheme.
How to apply online for Atal Pension Yojana
New users can also apply for eAPY. Let us tell you that new users can apply through Aadhar based KYC, online based KYC and virtual ID.
- First of all you have to go to your bank’s website and log in.
- After this you have to click on customer service.
- Now select the service request.
- Then go to the bank account section and enroll in Atal Pension Scheme.
- After this you will have to fill all the required information and submit. In this way your Atal Pension Yojana account will be opened.
- However, users will have to keep some things in mind while registering with eAPY.
Keep these things in mind
- Your bank records must match in eAPY registration.
- To pay the first installment of Atal Pension Yojana, there should be balance in the savings account.
- The name and date of birth given in the Aadhaar Card should be correct.