New Bank Account Link With PF Account:If you are employed, then you must be getting salary every month. At the same time, if your company falls in the category under the rules, then your PF will also be deducted every month.
Actually, if seen, PF is a kind of investment, which is very useful for us in future. PF accounts of employed people are opened by Employees Provident Fund Organization ie EPFO and then a certain amount is deducted from the employee’s salary every month and deposited in these accounts and EPFO also pays annual interest on this money. At the same time, you can also withdraw this money in the middle of the job or after leaving the job.
But the problem with many people is that their already linked bank account with PF account gets closed. In such a situation, they are not able to withdraw PF money. If you have this problem too, then you do not have to worry because we are going to tell you how to link your new bank account with your PF account.You can learn about this in the next slides…
- If for some reason you also want to link a new bank account with your PF account, you can
- For this you have to visit the official website of EPFO unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- After visiting the website, you have to enter the UAN number, password and captcha code given on the screen, which will login your account
- After login, you will see many options here, out of which you have to click on the managed option.
- Inside this you have to choose the option of KYC
- Then here you have to click on the bank option you see.
- After this you have to fill all the details of your bank account here.
- Like- bank account number, bank name and IFSC code etc.
- Keep in mind that check the filled information once, so that nothing goes wrong.
- Now you have to click on the submit button
- Then after submission, the process of linking your bank account is approved by the HR department of your company and once approved, your bank account is linked to the PF account.