Bank Holiday in June 2023: Bank is a very important part of common people’s life. From withdrawing money from the account to getting drafts etc., one has to go to the bank for all the tasks. Along with this, RBI has ordered to change Rs 2,000 notes.
You can change 2000 rupee note by 30 September 2023 by going to any bank (2000 Rupee Note Exchange). In such a situation, if you are going to the bank to complete any important work in the month of June, then keep in mind that this month is full of holidays (June 2023 Bank Holiday List). In such a situation, by going through the Bank Holidays in June 2023, you will not have to face any kind of trouble later.
How many days banks will remain closed in June
The Reserve Bank of India releases the list of Bank Holidays in June every month for the convenience of the customers. In this list, holidays are decided according to the festivals and major anniversaries of each state.
Talking about the month of June, apart from Saturdays and Sundays this month, banks will remain closed in many states due to Rath Yatra, Kharchi Puja and Eid ul Azha. In this case, in June, 2023, there will be a total holiday in banks for 12 days. Come, we are giving you information about the bank holidays according to the states-
June 2023 Banks will remain closed on this day-
- June 4, 2023- Banks will remain closed across the country on Sunday
- June 10, 2023- Due to the second Saturday, there will be a holiday in banks
- June 11, 2023 – Bank holiday due to Sunday
- June 15, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Mizoram and Odisha due to Raja Sankranti
- June 18, 2023- Banks will remain closed on Sunday
- June 20, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Odisha due to Rath Yatra
- June 24, 2023-Banks will remain closed due to the fourth
- June 25, 2023-Banks will remain closed across the country on Sunday
- June 26, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Tripura due to Kharchi Puja
- June 28, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Kerala, Maharashtra, Jammu and Kashmir due to Eid Ul Azha
- June 29, 2023- Banks will remain closed in other states on the occasion of Eid ul Azha
- June 30, 2023- Reema Eid Ul Azha Banks will remain closed in Mizoram, Odisha
How to do work on bank holiday
With the changing times, there have been major changes in the methods of banking. In today’s time, people can easily transfer money from one account to another through Mobile Banking and Net Banking sitting at home. Along with this, you can use ATM to withdraw cash. Apart from this, through UPI also you can transfer money from one account to another without going to the bank.