EPFO Latest Updates:Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has started many facilities for the convenience of pensioners. Through this, pensioners can do pension and many important tasks related to it while sitting at home.
Organization (EPFO Members) has recently shared another information. It has been told that what facilities are being given to the pensioners. If you also get pension, then it is important that you also know those information.
Facilities available to pensioners
- Online submission of pension claim. Pensioners can also submit claims through EPFO member portal or UMANG app.
- view pension passbook online
- Download Pension Payment Order (PPO) from Digi-Locker
- Submission of Digital Life Certificate from Home through Mobile App
पेंशनभोक्ताओं के लिए ‘ईज ऑफ लिविंग’ सुनिश्चित किया जा रहा है ।#AmritMahotsav #pension #EaseOfLiving #epfo@PMOIndia @byadavbjp @Rameswar_Teli @LabourMinistry @mygovindia @PIB_India @MIB_India @AmritMahotsav pic.twitter.com/LsXr8KMAYz
— EPFO (@socialepfo) January 17, 2023
Process of making Life Certificate through Face Authentication
- use 5 mega pixel camera of android smartphone with internet
- Keep Aadhaar number registered with Pension Disbursing Authority
- Download AadharFaceRd App
- Download Jeevan Pramaan face application from https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/package/download
- After that do operator authentication and face scan of operator
- Pensioners fill your details
- Capture photo with front camera and submit
EPFO members get many facilities
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) provides the facility of EPF and EPS schemes to its members. Under EPF, a retirement fund is available on retirement, while in the EPS scheme, a fixed amount is received every month as pension on retirement by the members. 12-12% of the employee’s basic salary and dearness allowance (dearness allowance) is deposited in the EPF account. But, the amount of 12% of the employer is deposited in two parts. Out of 12% contribution of the employer, 8.33% amount is deposited in the Employee Pension Account and the remaining 3.67% amount goes to the EPF account.