There is good news for the employees-account holders of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization. According to the latest media reports, the central government is soon going to transfer the interest money for the financial year 2022 to the accounts of 7 crore subscribers of EPFO. Full preparations have been made for this, it is likely that by the end of October, interest money can be transferred to the account of 7 crore account holders. Let us know its complete information.
This time a total of Rs 72,000 crore deposited in the account of the government will be sent to the account of the employed, 8.1 percent interest rate has been fixed for the financial year 2020-21. The maximum amount can be sent to the account of employees up to 81000. In this way, different amount will be transferred to different accounts. However, this will be the first time in 40 years that more than 6 crore employees will get such a low interest on PF. Explain that the interest is calculated on the basis of monthly running balance that is deposited in the PF account every month.
It is believed that if an employee has Rs 1 lakh in his account, then the interest amount will come to Rs 8,100. If Rs 10 lakh is lying in your account, then Rs 81,000 and Rs 5 lakh is deposited then interest of Rs 4000 can be transferred. Is.
If a consumer has Rs 7 lakh in his account, he will get Rs 56,700. Explain that the interest is deposited at the end of the year. Interest is not available on the entire amount deposited in the EPF, interest is not available on the amount going to the pension fund in the PF account.
Check balance in these ways
PF customers can check their PF balance sitting at home using four different methods. PF balance can be checked by SMS, online, missed call and using UMANG app.
how to check epf account balance online
- Log on to epfindia.gov.in. Feed your UAN number, password and captcha code
- Click on E-Passbook.
- When you have entered all the details, you will be redirected to a new page. now open member id
- Now you can see the total EPF balance in your account. How to check EPF balance through UMANG App?
open umang app
- Click on EPFO. Click on Employee Centric Services.
- Click on View Passbook option Feed your UAN number and Password.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number Now you can check your EPF balance.