New Delhi : Now the wait for the interest money of PF employees is going to end soon, due to which a lot of enthusiasm is being seen on the faces of the people. The central government is going to transfer interest money to the account any day now, which is expected to benefit more than 6 crore people.
The government has announced to give 8.1 percent interest for the financial year 2020-21, which is the lowest in the history of the last forty years. Earlier 8.5 percent interest was given. The EPFO, which cuts the PF, has not yet officially announced the date of depositing the interest money, but according to the information received from the sources, this claim is being made till August 30.
Soon so many thousand rupees will come
After the order of Modi Government, EPFO is now going to give 8.1 percent interest in the account of PF employees. According to the government, if 7 lakh rupees are lying in your account, then about 56 thousand rupees will be given as interest.
Know how to check your name
- To check your PF account balance, first you have to visit epfindia.gov.in.
- After this you have to click on the option ‘Click Here to Know your EPF Balance’.
- After this you have to visit the page of epfoservices.in/epfo/ through the redirect link.
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘Member Balance Information’.
- After this you have to enter your PF account number and your registered mobile number here.
- After this you have to select your state and click on the EPFO office website link of your state.
- After that you have to click on the option of ‘Submit’.