The Employee Provident Fund has given this information by tweeting. To make this process easier, EPFO has started Face Authentication Service. Pensioners can download Aadhar FaceRD App from Google Play Store.
The facility of submission of digital life certificate through mobile app is an online service, which has been started for government retired employees. The special thing is that along with the central and state governments, pensioners of other government organizations can also take advantage of this service.
For this, the pensioners have to follow the simple procedure given below.
- Download Aadhar FaceRD App from Google Play Store.
- Download Face (Android) app from Jeevan Pramaan Portal.
- Click on Operator Authentication.
- Tap on Pensioners Authentication.
- Select the given option and enter your details like Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, PPO Number etc.
- After that tap on the option that comes for Face Authentication and complete your face authentication.
- After the completion of this process, a certificate will be issued to you.
- If the application is not submitted due to any reason, then its message will come on your registered mobile number.