To avail the benefit of government subsidy on LPG gas connection, it is necessary for the connection to be linked to Aadhaar. Only after this you will be able to get the benefit of LPG subsidy. If your LPG connection is not linked to Aadhaar, then you can easily link it through the online process while sitting at home.
How to link LPG gas connection with Aadhaar?
- To link LPG gas connection with Aadhaar, you will first have to visit the UIDAI website.
- After this visit the resident self seeding web page. After this enter the requested information here.
- Here select LPG in the benefit type. After this, choose one of the gas providing companies like IOCL, BPCL and HPCL.
- After this the list of distributors will come. Select the name of your distributor from this.
- Now enter your gas connection number, mobile number, Aadhaar number and email ID.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter this.
- Now your Aadhaar number is linked with LPG connection.
Keep these things in mind while linking Aadhar
- LPG connection will be linked to Aadhaar only of the person in whose name the connection is taken.
- Bank account should also be linked to Aadhaar.
- Your mobile number should be paged and active in Aadhaar.
- LPG connection name and Aadhaar name should be same.
How to link LPG offline
- To link Aadhaar with LPG connection through offline mode, first the distributor will have to submit the application form.
- This form can be downloaded from the websites of IOCL, HPCL and BPCL.
- After this you will have to submit it to your distributor.
- Now your Aadhaar will be linked to LPG.