IDBI Bank has extended the deadline for investing in special FD to December 31, 2023. Along with this, minor changes have been made in FD interest rates.
IDBI Bank has changed the interest rates on FDs of less than Rs 2 crore. Along with this, the deadline for investing in 375 days and 444 days special FD Amrit Mahotsav FD has been extended till December 31.
According to the bank’s website, the new interest rates have come into effect on November 12. Under the festive offer, the deadline for 375 days and 444 days Utsav FDs has been extended till December 31, 2023.
375 days special FD
The bank is offering 7.10 percent interest to general investors in the 375-day special FD scheme. At the same time, 7.65 percent interest is being given to senior citizens.
444 days special FD
The bank is giving 7.25 percent interest to general investors in special FD of 444 days. Senior citizens are being given interest of 7.75 percent.
Interest rates on FD in IDBI Bank
- On FD from 07 days to 30 days – 3 percent
- -3.25 percent on FD of 31 days to 45 days
- On FD of 46 days to 90 days – 4 percent
- On FD of 91 days to 6 months – 4.5 percent
- On FD of 6 months, 1 day to 270 days – 5.75 percent
- On FD from 271 days to less than one year – 6.25 percent
- -6.8 percent on FD of one year to two years
- From 2 years to less than 3 years – 7 percent
- Less than 3 years to 5 years -6.5 percent
- From 5 years one day to 10 years – 6.25 percent
- 10 years one day to 20 years -4.8 percent
Let us tell you that the bank is giving additional interest of 0.50 percent to senior citizens.