Indian Army has released a recruitment rally notification for Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass and Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass on its official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till July 30, 2022. The application process started earlier this month from July 1, 2022. Candidates should note that online registration is mandatory for all. It may also be noted that entry at the venue of the Recruitment Rally will be given only to candidates possessing valid Admit Card, COVID Certificate, duly filled in and notarized affidavit.
Candidates should have proper hair cut and clean shaven. Depending on the organizational requirements and policies, the Agniveers serving in each batch will be given an opportunity to apply in the regular cadre of the Indian Army after their Agniveer service. To apply for the posts of Agniveer, the age limit of the candidates has been kept from 17 and a half years to 23 years.
Agniveers can be assigned any duty in the organizational interest, as decided from time to time. Agniveers can be posted in any Regiment/Unit and can be transferred to other Regiments/Units in organizational interest.
Talking about the salary, in the first year candidates will be given Rs 30000 a month and allowance will be given separately. In the second year, Rs 33000 per month and allowance will be given separately. In the third year, Rs 36500 per month and allowance will be given separately. 40000 rupees per month and allowance will be given separately in the fourth year.
Procedure for online registration in Indian Army
- To apply in the Indian Army, candidates have to first go to joinindianarmy.nic.in .
- Online registration (submission of application) has started and will close on 30th July 2022.
- Candidates will login after 31st July 2022 and take a printout of the admit card which they will carry to the rally site.
- The admit card for the rally will be sent through registered email from 31 July 2022 to 14 August 2022. The candidate has to reach the venue on the date and time given in the admit card.
- It is necessary for the candidates to carry their admit card with them to participate in the rally. Without this, the candidates will not get entry in the exam center.