Income Tax Department has released the vacancy for 72 posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff. For this, candidates between the age of 18 to 30 years can apply online on or before February 6 by visiting the official website of Income Tax, tnincometax.gov.in.
- A total of 72 posts will be recruited
- Income Tax Inspector – 28 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 28 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years for the post of Income Tax Inspector to appear in the recruitment process. Whereas the minimum age of the candidates applying for the post of Tax Assistant, MTS should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years.
If selected in the recruitment process in the Income Tax Department, the candidate will be given a salary of Rs 9300 to 34,800 if selected for the post of Income Tax Inspector, while joining the post of Tax Assistant, MTS will be given a salary ranging from Rs 5200 to Rs 20200.
- To be included in the recruitment process, the candidates for Income Tax Inspector must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Tax Assistant – Degree from a recognized University.
- Multi-Tasking Staff- Must have passed class 10th pass or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Institute. Along with this, he has played in a state or country in a national or international competition in any game.
Apply like this
- First of all visit the official www.tnincometax.gov.in.
- After that click on the link of online application.
- Now click on ‘Sports Quota Application Form’.
- A new page will open here you have to enter your details
- After that upload your documents.
- Finally, take a print out of the application and keep it with you.