Saral Pension Yojana: If you want to invest in a safe and profitable scheme, then know about this scheme of LIC. This news is very useful for you. Till now you must have heard or seen getting pension in 60 years or more but now you can get pension in the age of 40. That is, now you will not have to wait so long for pension. Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has launched a tremendous plan, under this, by depositing a lump sum amount, you start getting pension even at a young age. Let’s know about this scheme.
What is special in Saral Pension Yojana?
- Let us tell you that the name of this scheme of LIC is Saral Pension Yojana which is a single premium pension plan.
- In this, the premium has to be paid once at the time of taking the policy.
- After this, you will continue to get pension for the whole life.
- If on the death of the policy holder, the amount of single premium is returned to his nominee.
- Saral Pension Yojana is an immediate annuity plan, that is, you start getting pension as soon as you take the policy.
- After taking this policy, the amount of pension that starts with, the same amount of pension is received for the whole life.
You can love the policy in these two ways
Single Life- In this the policy will be in the name of any one, as long as the pensioner is alive, he will continue to get pension, after his death the amount of base premium will be returned to his nominee.
Joint Life- In this there is coverage of both the spouses. As long as the primary pensioners are alive, they will continue to get pension. After his death, his spouse will continue to get pension for life, after his death the amount of base premium will be handed over to his nominee.
Who can take advantage of Saral Pension?
The minimum age limit for the benefit of this scheme is 40 years and the maximum is 80 years. Since this is a whole life policy, the pension is available for the whole life, as long as the pensioner is alive. The Saral Pension policy can be surrendered anytime after six months from the date of inception.
Know when and how much pension will be received?
– In this plan you get 4 options.
You can take pension every month, you can take it every three months, you can take it every 6 months or you can take it in 12 months. Whichever option you choose, your pension will start coming in that period.
Now the question arises that how much money you will have to pay for this simple pension scheme, then let us tell you that you will have to choose it yourself.
That is, whatever amount of pension you choose, you will have to pay accordingly.
– If you want pension every month, then at least Rs 1000 pension will have to be taken, Rs 3000 for three months, Rs 6000 for 6 months and Rs 12000 for 12 months, the minimum pension will have to be taken, there is no maximum limit.
– If your age is 40 years and you have deposited a single premium of Rs 10 lakh, then you will start getting Rs 50250 annually which will be available for life.
Apart from this, if you want your deposited amount back in between, then in such a situation, after deducting 5 percent, you get back the deposited amount.
Will also get the benefit of loan
– Under this scheme, if you have any serious illness and need money for treatment, then you can withdraw the money deposited in Saral Pension Yojana.
– You are given a list of serious diseases, for which you can withdraw money.
On surrender of the policy, 95 percent of the base price is returned.
– The option of taking a loan is also given under this scheme (saral pension plan).
You can apply for the loan after 6 months of starting the scheme.