French IT services major, Capgemini plans to hire employees in India this year. The company has a large presence across the country. The hiring will be done for both, freshers as well as experienced professionals. If you are looking for a job, here are openings at Capgemini that you can apply for.
1.) Technical Run Architect
– In this role the candidate should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture.
– Providing technical solutions to hosting and cloud Infra, new, upgrade & migration projects, create HLD and LLD to support the BAU.
– Owning the technical solution and ensuring the successful implementation as per customer’s requirement.
– As a Technical Run Architect you will be responsible to provide end to end technical support required to manage the customer’s enterprises IT infra structure across the globe.
– Providing support to BAU teams, project teams and providing other proactive QoS recommendations.
– Responsible for overseeing the project technical requirement, risks and measuring the performance of the new system.
– Create all the technical implementation documents.
– Candidate should be hands on advanced problem-solving skills in complex infra domain (Network or Cloud).
– 5 Years of experience in technical solutioning & architecture into the Infra domain.
– Extensive knowledge on Cloud platforms (AWS or AZURE or Google)
– Hands-on experience in design and implement any size system to perfectly meet the needs of the client.
– Hands on to create HLD and LLD for infra solutions.
– Extensive knowledge of enterprise networking systems.
2.) Infra Cloud Solution Architect
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore, Mumbai
– In the capacity of a Solution Architect, will be responsible for Data center Transformation and Cloud Migration & Transformation.
– Designing and developing end to end solutions for large and complex datacenter transformation/modernization and public cloud migration projects across AWS, Azure, GCP and other Private/Co-located, Hybrid Hosting Platforms.
– Writing and creating winning proposals and drafting winning responses for RFP/RFI/RFQ/RFS for large scale and complex requirements. – Solution defense, Pricing Models and Solution Presentations.
– Designing and executing As-Is Assessment + Discovery, TOM Designing & Planning, Cloud Migration Execution and Transition to Steady State Operations.
– Enterprise grade knowledge on IT transformation including DCT, Cloud and DevOps
– Managing internal and external stakeholders, with flair for teamwork.
– Creating Standard Solution documents, Response Docs, White papers, Business Cases.
– Solid experience in the area of IT Transformation (DCT, Cloud and DevOps) and Cloud Migration & Transformation in the capacity of a Solution Architect.
– Creating Solutions for Move to Cloud, Digital Transformation, Cloud Consulting, Proposal/RFP/RFI Response, Solution – – – – Estimations, Low/High level design creation, End to End Costing/Optimization, Business Case Creation, Pricing, Public Cloud Pricing Model, Solution Presentation, Solution Defense etc.
3.) SQL Server DBA
– The SQL Server DBA will conducts troubleshooting and bug fixing on databases and applications dot net based Duck Creek and MS Dynamics resolving issues without excessive downtime or data loss
– They may need to validate data and perform some testing to ensure that the database systems and access programs meet the end user’s requirements SQL Server DBAs from time to time might need to ensure that data is intact correct and accessible after a server migration or backup
– Need to have familiarity with data management principles and best practices in order to properly store migrate and structure data for multiple applications
– Another responsibility of the SQL Server DBA will be gathering requirements and specifications from ongoing BAU change development and use this information to design and structure data and grant access to users
– This can mean assisting developers with writing more complex and optimized queries changing data structures or automating tasks to decrease development time SQL Server DBAs may also propose and develop improved methodologies and institute best practices around database security and access
– SQL Server troubleshooting and bug fixing.
– Data management