New Delhi. Crude oil prices are both rising and falling in the international market. Around 6 am on Friday, WTI crude was being sold at $ 73.18 per barrel.
At the same time, Brent crude has fallen to $ 77.42 per barrel. Oil marketing companies in the country have released the latest rates of petrol and diesel. In India, fuel prices are revised every morning at 6 am. Before June 2017, price revision was done every 15 days.
Today there has been no change in the prices of petrol and diesel in most of the states. Some of the states/union territories where price fluctuations are visible include Goa, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab and Telangana. There is only a very slight change in the price of fuel here. There is no change in the price of petrol and diesel anywhere in the four metros.
Petrol-diesel prices in all four metros
– Petrol in Delhi Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 90.08 per liter
– Petrol in Mumbai Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
– Petrol in Kolkata Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chennai Rs 102.74 And diesel Rs 94.33 per liter
How much have prices changed in these cities
– Petrol in Noida has become Rs 96.59 and diesel Rs 89.76 per litre.
– In Ghaziabad the price of diesel has become Rs 96.34 per liter and diesel Rs 89.52 per liter.
– In Lucknow, petrol has become Rs 96.80 and diesel Rs 89.99 per litre.
– In Patna, petrol has become Rs 107.59 and diesel Rs 94.36 per litre.
– Petrol in Port Blair has become Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per litre.
New rates are released every morning at 6 am.
Every day at 6 am the prices of petrol and diesel change and new rates are released. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles the original price. This is the reason why we have to buy petrol and diesel so expensively.
This is how you can know today’s latest price.
You can also know the daily rate of petrol and diesel through SMS. Indian Oil customers can get information by typing RSP and their city code on number 9224992249 and BPCL customers can get information by sending SMS on number 9223112222 by writing RSP and their city code. At the same time, HPCL consumers can know the price by typing HPPrice and their city code and sending it to number 9222201122.