UAE Visa Update: The UAE Federal Authority for Identity, Customs and Ports Security (ICP) has announced a new package of 15 updates to the Smart Service System.
This information was given by the Emirates News Agency (WAM). This package has been included as part of a plan to evolve the service system in line with new developments to meet customer needs and enhance the potential of the Authority and the State in the future.
UAE officials indicated that the new update has been adopted, which has also come into effect from February 1, 2023. Officials have said in the report that according to the new change, people coming from outside and their relatives have been included in the new visa rule category.
The aim of the UAE government is to provide high quality service to the visitors. Thousands of people from India live and work in UAE, so they will also be affected by the change in this visa rule. Let’s know what changes have happened.
Services included in the new updated Visa
- Visa will be issued along with the entire family group for anyone to visit and get treatment. Its time limit will be for 60 days and 180 days. During this, he can get the entry done once or more than once.
- Any person can make one or more entry on the visa obtained for a period of 60 days and 180 days to help the patient.
- Citizens who are Determine Citizens are exempt from the requirement of fingerprinting when applying for issue, renewal or replacement of a passport.
- Also included is a rule to allow visa extensions of an additional 30 days for 90-day visa holders.
- For those who have stayed for more than 6 months, there is a ban on renewing the visa of legal citizens.
- Visa data cancellation and amendment services will be available for accounts of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nationals without Emirates ID.
- A single or multiple entry related visit visa can be extended for 30, 60 and 90 days on account of a relative or friend.