PAN Card Reapply: PAN card i.e. Permanent Account Number is the most important business ID. You will need a PAN card to do any kind of financial transaction in the country.
In such a situation, it is very important to have this important document. This is an alphanumeric number issued by the Income Tax Department. There is no need to worry if your PAN card is lost somewhere. You can get a duplicate PAN card by sitting at home by reapplying for it. Let us know how the lost PAN card can be retrieved-
Do this immediately if you lose your PAN card-
If your PAN card is lost, first of all you can complain about it in your nearest police station. PAN is an important financial document. In such a situation, no one can misuse it, so you should inform the police about its disappearance in advance. After this you can apply for duplicate PAN card again. For this you have to follow some easy steps. Let’s know about this.
Apply for PAN card like this-
- For this, first of all visit the official website of NSDL https://www.protean-tinpan.com/.
- Next you have to select Changes/Correction in Existing Pan data.
- After this a page will open in front of you in which the applicant will have to enter his name, date of birth, mobile number.
- Next, a token number will be generated which will be sent to the email of the applicant.
- After this you will see Personal Details, by clicking on which you can submit all the details through Physical or E-KYC or E-Sign.
- Next, you will have to send a copy of voter ID card, passport, 10th certificate, etc. to the NSDL office to verify your details.
- On the other hand, for e-KYC, you will have to enter the OTP received on the Aadhaar number on the website.
- After this, choose the option you need from e-PAN or physical PAN.
- After this fill your address and after that make the payment.
- Those living in India will have to pay a fee of Rs 50 and those living abroad will have to pay Rs 959.
- After this you will get physical PAN card in 15 to 20 days.
- At the same time, the e-PAN card will be available in only 10 minutes and you can save its digital copy.
Downloading e-PAN from the NSDL portal:
1. Please visit https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/requestAndDownloadEPAN.html for more information.
2. There are two options on the homepage: Acknowledgement Number or PAN.
3. Enter your 10-digit alphanumeric PAN card number in the PAN option.
4. Enter your Aadhaar number, date of birth, GSTN (optional), and catch code (only for individuals).
5. After reading the instructions, check the acceptance box.
6. Now select the Submit button.
7. The PDF of your e-Pan card will appear on the screen.
8. You can also use the acknowledgement number sent to you for your PAN card application to download e-PAN.
9. Your Acknowledgement Number, Date of Birth, and captcha code must all be entered.
10. Now select the Submit button.
11. The PDF of your e-Pan card will appear on the screen.
12. Then, to download the e-PAN immediately, select the ‘download PDF’ option.
Downloading E-PAN Through The UTIITSL Portal –
1. For e-PAN download, go to https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN ONLINE/ePANCard on the UTIITSL portal page.
2. Your PAN card number and date of birth will have to be entered in the blanks here (as mentioned in your PAN application). Please type them in.
3. After that, enter the CAPTCHA code and click ‘Submit.’
4. A download link will be sent to the user’s registered mobile number via SMS and/or email once the system has verified their credentials.
5. By clicking on this link, users can obtain their e-PAN.
6. If the user’s mobile number and email address are not yet registered, the user should do so first by submitting a change/correction request form before using the e-PAN download facility.
7. Users will only be able to download e-PAN three times and for no more than one month at no additional cost.