New Delhi : If a part of PF is being deducted from the salary while doing a job, then there is no need to take tension now. The government is just going to put interest money in the account of PF employees any day, due to which more than 6 crore employees will get benefit. There is a lot of happiness among the employees regarding this.
The government has announced to give 8.1 percent interest for the financial year 2020-21, which is the lowest in the last forty years. Earlier also it was announced to give 8.5% interest. The EPFO, which keeps the accounts of PF, has not yet officially announced the date of sending the interest money, but in some reports it is being claimed till August 30.
Know how many thousand rupees will come in the account
According to the Modi government of the Center, EPFO is now going to transfer 8.1 percent interest in the account of PF employees. As per the announcement, 8.1 percent interest will be given on the amount. Accordingly, if 8 lakh rupees are lying in your account, then about 64 thousand rupees will be given as interest. There is a lot of enthusiasm among the employees regarding this. The government annually puts PF money in the account of PF employees.
- To check your PF account balance, first you have to visit epfindia.gov.in.
- After this you have to click on the option ‘Click Here to Know your EPF Balance’.
- After this you have to visit the page of epfoservices.in/epfo/ through the redirect link.
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘Member Balance Information’.
- After this you have to enter your PF account number and your registered mobile number here.
- After this you have to select your state and click on the EPFO office website link of your state.
- After that you have to click on the option of ‘Submit’.