PM Awsa Yojana Online Registration 2022: He always thinks that he should work hard throughout the day and go to his home in the evening and rest. Having your own home is a different thing. There is also a different joy in having your own home. One can do whatever he wants in his own house.
Anyone can invite anyone to the house, anyone can hold a function etc. But doing this on a rented house is probably difficult. But whatever it is, one’s own house is one’s own. But building an evening house is no less than a challenge.
Even today it was possible that you may not believe but there are people in our country who do not even have a proper house to live in. He lives in a house with broken walls where water falls from the roof during the rainy season. What a good person should rest here, only time passes in saving himself and his household items. Building your own house is not a trivial matter at all.
What does a working person need!
By the way, home loans are available to build your own house which are provided by banks. But there are many people with such mentality who do not like to take loans, they consider them as food. As a result, the situation remained the same homeless. Even today there are many such villages in our country where people do not have a roof over their heads. He spends his life in thatched students.
Not only is their roof made of thatch, but their Diwali is also made of mud, which needs to be repaired every year. If they are not taken care of from time to time, then it melts during the rainy season and sometimes it causes damage to things as well as people.
Government will help in building your house In such a situation, it is definitely coming in everyone’s mind that I wish to provide some help from somewhere and you can build your own favorite house where everything will be according to you.
So let us tell you that no one else will help you but the government of our country. Yes, for your information, let us tell you that a scheme has been launched by the government of our country, under which the government will provide assistance to all the eligible people to build their own house.
The name of the scheme is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. If you want to join this scheme then it is very important for you to know what is the eligibility for this scheme and how to apply for it. We provide you all the information without any delay.
Some other things about PM Awas Yojana
The facility provided by the government will benefit any city and village areas of the country in general. CLSS or credit calling will be provided for the first time to home buyers under PM Kisan Yojana.
The subsidy in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana can be mostly up to Rs. If you want to buy evening house then this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will make it very easy for you. Initially, the benefit of this scheme was to be available only to the poor section of the country. But now the middle class people of the urban area have also been included in this.
Initially, the home loan amount of PM Awas Yojana was between ₹ 300000 to ₹ 600000, under which subsidy was being provided on onion. Let us tell you that now under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, it has been increased to ₹ 1800000.
How to do online registration for PM Awas Yojana
- Let me tell you that first you will need to go to its official website pmaymis.gov.in .
- If you fall under the category of LIG, MIG or EWS, then you have to click on the other three options.
- Here you will have to enter the Aadhar number, while in the second column, you will have to enter the name written in the Aadhar card.
- After this send a new Who is there, you will have to provide complete information about the name, address, family members.
- After all this you have to click on a box at the bottom. It will be written that you are verifying the correctness of this information.
- After filling the information, you have to click on the submit button and then enter the captcha code and complete this process.
- You will have to pay ₹ 100 for the application form and for the same registration, you will have to keep the amount of ₹ 5000 in your bank account.
Know the documents required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Voter ID Card
- driving license
- MNREGA job card
- Aadhar card
Aadhar card will be required to get your first installment, if Aadhar card is not available with you, then voter ID card, driving license, MNREGA job card etc. or any one issued by the central government or state government. Government documents will be required.
Check whether the installment of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has arrived or not like this:-
- You can also check your status under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana through online medium.
- If you want to do online tracking, then first of all you may need to go to the official portal of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- After that you have to click on the option of Citizen Assessment.
- After that, after selecting the option of Track Your Assessment Status, you will have to go to a new page, what option will have to be selected.
- After that enter the registration number.
- State City District Provide your father’s name and mobile number in the options selected by Abe.
- After submitting the application status will be available on your screen.