Post Office Scheme: If you are troubled by going to the post office for account statement again and again, then this news is for you.
Keeping in view the convenience of the people, the Government of India has started the e-passbook facility for the Post Office Savings Bank Scheme. After the introduction of this facility, you will not have to go to the post office for your account statement. You will be able to access the post office savings bank account passbook online from home.
You can see the statement yourselfEarlier it was limited to mini statement only. Now a post office savings account holder will be able to get the statement of his account on his own and now he does not need to go to the post office for the same. Hence, after the launch of this ‘e-passbook facility’, post office savings bank account holders will have access to their entire bank passbook instead of just the mini statement. In such a situation, it can be checked online by following some steps. Post office runs many schemes Post office runs many types of schemes, with the help of which people can invest. In these, the Post Office Savings Bank Scheme (Post Office Savings Account) is also included. In this people can keep their savings safe. Check online statement like this
- Log in to the Post Office app,
- Go to Mobile Banking.
- Fill in your account information.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button.
- You will be redirected to the post office account dashboard.
- Here you will get the option to check balance and statement.
- Click on Statement.
- You will get the option of mini statement and account statement.
- Click on the statement option.
- Select the period for which you want to see the details of your post office account passbook.
- Download the statement or save it for future reference.