Re-apply for PAN Card: In case of loss or theft of PAN card, you should immediately lodge a complaint at your nearest police station and obtain the complaint copy of the First Information Report (FIR) to ensure that your PAN It cannot be used by anyone for fraud.
Re-apply for Pan Card: PAN (Permanent Account Number) card is one of the important documents required while carrying out monetary transactions, applying for visas and most importantly while filing Income Tax Returns (ITR). It is a ten digit alphanumeric number issued to the citizens by the Income Tax Department of India.
If you have lost or forgotten your PAN card, you can apply for a duplicate PAN online or offline, or download an electronic PAN card or e-PAN card from the e-filing portal of the IT department. Are.
In case of loss or theft of PAN card, you should immediately lodge a complaint at your nearest police station and obtain the complaint copy of the First Information Report (FIR) to ensure that your PAN is not used by anyone for fraudulent purposes. Cannot be taken.
How to apply again online for PAN card
1. Go to the official website TIN-NSDL.
2. Select Changes or correction in existing PAN data/ Reprint of PAN card (No changes in existing PAN data).
3. Fill the mandatory information like name, date of birth, mobile number and submit.
4. Now a token number will be generated and sent to the registered email of the applicant for future reference. Continue submitting applications.
5. Fill all the information on the Personal Details page. You can choose the method of submitting PAN application from the available options.
6. You have to choose between physical PAN card and e-PAN card. A valid email address will be required for e-PAN card.
7. Fill the contact information and document information and submit the application.
8. You will be redirected to the payment page and a slip will be shown after payment.
9. Now PAN card will be issued within 15-20 working days.
How much will it cost?
NRIs or applicants resident in India will have to pay a fee of Rs 110, which includes processing fee of Rs 93 + 18% GST. Depending on state differences, the Government of India has agreed to charge a standardized fee for obtaining a PAN card. The use of PAN card will allow the user to easily conduct financial transactions and avail subsidies allowed by the government.