SSY Account Government has started Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana for the bright future of daughters. This is an investment plan. The amount invested in this can be used for daughters’ education or marriage. The benefit of tax benefit is given in this scheme. Let us know how we can register in this scheme.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: The government has launched Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana for women empowerment along with promoting investment. In this scheme, investors invest for their daughter’s future.
Let us tell you that in this scheme, interest is given by the government on the investment amount. Apart from this, the benefit of tax benefit is also available on it. After the scheme matures, the investor can use the scheme amount for the daughter’s education or marriage.
Investment in this scheme has to be made for 15 years and it matures in 21 years.
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can open an account in both online and offline mode. Let us know about the registration process of this scheme.
How to apply offline
- To avail the benefits of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, you will have to go to your nearest post office or bank.
- You will have to fill a form for the scheme.
- After entering the correct information in the form, you have to submit it after attaching the documents.
- After the form is submitted, the bank or post office will give you the information about Sukanya account.
How to open Sukanya account online
- You have to go to the official website of RBI, Indian Post or Bank.
- Here you have to download the application form of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Now fill all the necessary information in the form.
- After this, scan the form and upload it.
- After uploading the form you will have to upload the documents.
- After this, if the form is successfully submitted, you will get all the information on mail or mobile number.