A big information has come to the fore regarding the traffic challan. If your vehicle has also been challaned, today in this article we will tell you the easy way to fill it online. The traffic police has the right to issue a challan to a person who does not follow the traffic rules. If the document is generated electronically through the electronic challan system, then it is called an e-challan.
How to fill online challan in UP
If the challan of your vehicle is deducted, then you have 60 days to fill it. If any person wants to avoid any legal action then he should pay the fine as soon as possible. Challan payment can be done online in UP.
If you want to pay the challan online then follow these steps:
- First of all you have to go to https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan .
- Enter your challan number, vehicle number or DL number on the page.
- Add the captcha code and click on the ‘Get Details’ tab.
- Now a new page will open, where you can get all the details about the e-challan.
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ under the payment column and proceed further.
- Select the mode of payment from the available options. You can make payment through net banking, credit card or debit card.
- After receipt of payment, a confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number.
How to Check Your E-Challan Status Online in UP:
Even if you have lost your e-challan or deleted the challan SMS received from RTO, you can get all the details about traffic challan online.
You can check e-challan status online by following these steps:
- First of all you have to go to https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/ .
- Click on the ‘Check Challan Status’ tab on the homepage.
- Now a new page will open, where you have to enter your DL number or vehicle number
if there is no fine and e-challan against you, then a Challan Note Found dialog box will open.
- If there is any fine or e-challan against your name then a page will open which will show you all the details about the challan.