UPPCL Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Electricity Department (UPPCL) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Executive Assistant. The candidate just needs to be a graduate. Computer typing test will have to be given in the exam and one paper will have to be given.
The monthly salary for this post is up to Rs 86100. How will be the question paper of this exam? UP Electricity Department has released the vacancy for the post of Executive Assistant. This vacancy has come for 1033 posts. How can the candidates apply by visiting the official website of the department? In this article we will tell you. The last date to apply is 12 September 2022. Let us know about this vacancy.
who can sit in the exam
1. The candidate must be a graduate from any recognized university.
2. The age of the candidate should be 21 years as on 1st January 2022. Whereas the maximum age should not be more than 40 years as on January 1, 2022.
3. Compulsory to type in Hindi typing 30 w.p.m. on computer.
How will the candidates be selected?
1. In the first paper, computer based questions will be asked from the candidate. You have to score 20 marks in this paper. This paper will be qualifying only. That is, the numbers of this paper will not be added to the final result.
2. Objective questions will be asked in the second part of the written test. This paper will be of 180 marks. In which there will also be negative marking.
3. After this, candidates will be called for Computer Typing Test on the basis of merit. In this your minimum speed should be 30 wpm. This test will be taken from you in Kruti Dev 10 or Kruti Dev 16.
From which subject questions will be made
There will be 25 questions from General Studies, 25 questions from Reasoning, 25 questions from General Hindi and 25 questions from General English.
apply like this
1. Visit the official website of UPPCL at uppcl.org.
2. Now click on the vacancy result section.
3. There will be an advertisement for APPLY FOR “EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT”. Write the application to him, have to click there.
4. Now the registration form has to be filled.
5. Final submission will have to be done by making payment.
6. Save the copy of the application with you so that you can print the admit card in future.