Weather Update 2023: Many states of the country have already started feeling the severe cold, people have started wearing warm clothes, bonfires have also been started at many places at night to protect themselves from cold, but Many states of North India are still in the grip of rain.
The Meteorological Department has predicted heavy rains in Kerala and Tamil Nadu till November 23, rain is expected in many other states, on the other hand, fog was seen in the capital Delhi and its surrounding areas today, which is expected to persist till November 25.
Rainfall forecast in these states
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has predicted heavy rains in parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala this week. According to IMD’s weather forecast, there may be heavy rain at isolated places in Tamil Nadu and Kerala till November 23. The same weather pattern is expected to be seen in coastal Andhra Pradesh on November 21, that is, there is a possibility of rain here too. There is a possibility of rain in South Interior Karnataka on 22-23 November.
This is becoming the reason for the rain
According to the Meteorological Department, these conditions are being created due to an upper air cyclonic circulation located over the Comorin region in the lower tropospheric levels. Additionally, strong north-easterly winds from the Bay of Bengal towards south-east peninsular India are prevalent at lower tropospheric levels.
The weather will be like this in the capital Delhi
The Meteorological Department has predicted that the minimum temperature in Delhi on Monday will be 12 degrees Celsius, while the maximum temperature is expected to reach 27 degrees Celsius. The IMD has predicted clear skies and light to moderate fog in the coming week. The Meteorological Department estimates that light to moderate fog will be seen in Delhi and surrounding areas from November 20 to 25.
Rain forecast here in next 24 hours
- Talking about the weather of UP, the weather will remain dry today and it is expected to remain like this in future also.
- The weather conditions have changed after snowfall in the hilly areas of Uttarakhand.
- During the last 24 hours, light to moderate rain with isolated heavy falls has occurred over Andaman and Nicobar Islands, with further rain likely today.
- Light rain is also expected at isolated places in Jammu and Kashmir and Muzaffarabad.
- During the next 24 hours, rain is likely over Andaman and Nicobar, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and other parts.
- Rainfall forecast has also been issued in the North-East states.