EPFO Latest Update: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is soon going to give great news for PF account holders. 40 thousand rupees can be transferred soon in the account of the employees. If a PF account holder has Rs 5 lakh deposited in the employee’s account, then soon an interest of Rs 40 thousand can be transferred to his account. Whether this money has been transferred to your account or not, you can easily find out even sitting at home.
Money will come in the account soon
Most of the employees across the country contribute to the PF account. If PF money is deducted from your salary, then soon a large amount can be transferred to your account. At present, more than 6 crore employees contribute to the PF account across the country.
Only these employees will get benefits
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is going to transfer PF interest money to the employees’ account very soon. Such employees who have 5 lakh rupees deposited in their PF account, they will get 40 thousand rupees as interest. It is being claimed in many media reports that the interest amount can be transferred to the PF account soon.
You can check PF account balance sitting at home
- To check your PF account balance, first you have to go to epfindia.gov.in.
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘Click here to know your EPF balance’.
- After this you have to go to the page of epfoservices.in/epfo/ through the redirect link.
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘member balance information’.
- After this you have to enter your PF account number and your registered mobile number here.
- After this you have to select your state and click on the website link of the EPFO office of your state.
- After that you have to click on the option of ‘Submit’.
- As soon as this whole process is completed, your PF account balance will be displayed on the screen.