If you are unable to withdraw money from PF Account, then adopt this method, it will be easy to work

New Delhi, Business Desk. The Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) allows its subscribers to withdraw or transfer deposits to a PF account under certain circumstances. However, some employees find it difficult to transfer the money deposited in their old PF account to a new PF account on changing jobs. Similarly, after leaving the job many times, there is a problem in withdrawing the deposit in the PF Account. Generally, there is a difference in the information related to the name, father’s name, date of birth, PAN or Aadhaar registered in the PF account, similar problems arise.

People get upset when there is any problem in transfer or withdrawal of PF amount. In this period of Corona crisis, PF office should also be avoided. In such a situation, you can file your complaint through EPFO’s ‘EPF I-Grievance Management System’.

Also Read: ITR Processing Pending? Now you can e-Verify Income Tax Return data for last 5 years up to this date

Through this platform, EPF Subscriber can register any complaint related to their PF account. This portal can be used by EPF account holders with EPS pensioners and employees. If you are a PF subscriber, keep your Universal Account Number (UAN) ready to register any kind of complaint. If you are a pensioner, you will need a PPO number.

Let’s know how to file a complaint

  1. First of all log on to the EPFO ​​portal www.epfigms.gov.in.
  2. After this, click on ‘Register Grievance’ to register a complaint.
  3. Now on the new page, choose whether you are an EPF member or a pensioner. If you do not have a UAN or PPO number, you can choose the option of ‘Others’. Apart from this, there is also a separate option for the employer.
  4. If you have a UAN, select the PF member option and enter the captcha code with the UAN. After that click on the option ‘Get Details’.
  5. Now click on Get OTP. Now OTP will be received on your registered mobile number and email id. 
  6. After this enter OTP and click on submit button. 
  7. After successful verification of OTP you will be asked to enter personal information. 
  8. Now click on the PF number for which you have to file a complaint.
  9. After this, a pop-up will appear in front of you, where you have to choose what your complaint is related to. For example- PF office, employer, employee or anything else.
  10. Now choose the category of your complaint. Provide information about it and upload the documents as proof. 
  11. After this, submit your complaint. 
  12. After this, you will receive the complaint number on the registered email ID and mobile number.

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here